According to the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to view, correct, transfer and delete your data.
You have the right to view the data we have about you. That is why you can request an overview from us of the data we collect, for which purpose we do this and with what kind of organizations we share this data.
If we have stored your data incorrectly, you can report this and have this data changed. This way you also help us to keep everything as complete and correct as possible.
You can request your data to be deleted if:
- We no longer need the data for the benefit of our services
- You withdraw your permission for the processing of the data
- You have a specific reason for deleting the data
- You do not believe we are allowed to store your data
Please note that we can not always meet your request. For example if we have a good reason to keep the data like:
- We are still busy with the handling of the service or a complaint
- We are legally obligated to keep this data
- We have a good ground to process the data
In the event that we reject your request, we will always let you know why.